With today’s levels of competitiveness, airlines must improve business processes to streamline operations. Airlines need to enhance processes in all areas — from cargo to pricing, from fares to customer service. Smooth back office operations are a key to address these challenges.
NIIT Technologies’ BPO services provide comprehensive solutions for the airline industry. As a strategic partner of IATA, we deliver efficient, effective processes for fare auditing, baggage services, and revenue accounting. We have the expertise and experience to provide end-to-end airline BPO solutions, covering pre-flight, post-flight, and revenue accounting.
- Customer service
- Front office
- Back office
- Substantial savings in operational costs
- Reduces average handling time and abandonment rates
- Improves customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores
- Improves process productivity (through real-time optimization of resource utilization and cross-utilization)
- Significant reduction in back-office transaction errors
- Enhances capability to deal with fluctuations through cross-training
- Improves quality control via in-built governance mechanisms and gap analyses
- Enhances data security
- Deep insights into customer behavior and needs with real-time reports and analyses, delivered through easy-to-use dashboards and customized workflow applications