Leveraging Mobility Solutions for Optimizing Business Operations
NIIT Technologies’ mobility services help insurance carriers formulate and execute the right enterprise mobility strategy based on their business requirements. Our deep domain experience in insurance and technical competence in mobility and market-leading insurance platforms help carriers prioritize and seize mobile opportunities to engage customers, partners, and employees in the most cost-effective manner.
Save for LaterDownload Data Sheet
Insurance carriers face the dual challenges of “Which mobile apps to build?” and “Which technology stack to use?” They are also struggling to address challenges around security, connectivity, scalability, and multiple platforms and operating systems. A cookie-cutter approach simply won’t work. Insurance carriers need innovative mobile apps to reduce operational costs, improve customer service, and create an additional revenue stream.
NIIT Technologies helps insurance carriers create a phase-wise mobility roadmap after carrying out due diligence measures. This helps in choosing the right mobility technology platform to design and implement proven mobile application development, testing, and deployment processes
Accelerators / Methodologies
- Mobility Maturity Assessment Framework
- Architectural Trade-off and Analysis Methodology
- Reusable Mobility Component Library
- Mobile Testing Automation Framework
- Consulting and Strategy Development
- Architectural Assessments
- UX Prototyping and Design
- Native Application Development
- Cross-platform Application Development
- Xamarin, Appcelerator, and PhoneGap
- Responsive Web Apps and Mobile Sites Development
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, and Sencha Touch
- Mobile Testing and Automation
- Perfecto, HP Mobile Center Experitest, and Selenium
- App Monitoring
- App Dynamics
- App Deployment, Release Management, and Production Support
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
NIIT Technologies is a technology partner to more than 50 insurance carriers in the US, UK, and APAC region. Over the years, we have created outcomes that matter by driving IT strategies to maximize revenue, reduce costs, accelerate growth, and increase operational efficiency for our clients.
Mobility Center of Excellence (COE): We have set up CoEs, where we work with alliance partners to develop expertise on market-leading platforms such as Duck Creek, various Life & Annuity platforms and applications and our own IP. The CoE teams enable clients to use dedicated best-in-class infrastructure to deliver required functionalities for your mobile investments.
Domain Knowledge: Our vast industry experience, along with our dedicated subject matter experts and insurance business analysts help us accurately analyze business challenges and requirements of clients. Availability of domain and technology experts enables us to engage and scale up services quickly and efficiently.