Healthcare is an industry which demands unparalleled attention to patient care and services. Our client in UK helps the industry by providing medical assistance and occupational health support to different organizations. Their IT system was showing its age and the application was posing challenges in providing medical support services. NIIT Technologies, having strong capability in Pega Systems clubbed with its industry knowledge was able to address the challenges by delivering a Pega CS framework based application.
About the Client
Our Client is one of UK’s leading medical assistance group and caters to the occupational health needs of different organizations, their specialties include:
- Pre-placement screening
- Absence management
- Health assessments & surveillance
- Treatment and Rehabilitation
- International and offshore medical assistance.
With multiple disparate systems and age-old legacy applications, our client faced tough challenge in maintaining and providing consistent emergency medical support services.
NIIT Technologies along with Pega Systems delivered a user friendly, flexible and scalable Pega CS framework-based application which was able to:
- Optimize customer service operations.
- Deliver a “composite view” providing a 360-degree perspective of the client
- Provide actionable analytics from customer data, and deliver guided support to customer servicing agents
- Integrate claims payment process of related medical and travel cost with SAP and Access Dimension system
Delivering More Value
- Straight through cloud-based appointment booking
- Reduction of Average handling time of incoming calls to less than 3 minutes
- Reduction in inbound calls per case by over 20%
- An increase in the amount of algorithmic workflow applied to medical case management to reduce the likelihood of unfavorable medical outcomes.
- Richer datasets for a more intelligent patient view
- Providing a comprehensive ‘mobile’ based service offering to support employees’ daily activities increasing the general morale of the workforce