Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, the $ 15
bn AUM group is engaged in active trading, investing
and research in the global equity, venture capital,
debt, currency, and commodity markets.
- Lack of centralized operations framework
- Lack of measurement framework
- Multiple sources of inputs
- Significant manual effort in managing data
- Lack of visual modeling and investigation
- Multiple tools and applications with distributed
- Workflow based task allocation and reporting
- Optimization of operational window
- Standardization of processes across geographies
- Consolidation of data services from other providers
- Leverage industry standard scheduler
- Creation of data dictionary
- Use data virtualization layer for data distribution
- ~35% annual savings from consolidation and
- Capture of metrics on data feed, analyst utilization
- Quality of services at 99.5%+.
- Reduced manual effort through macros, scripts.
- Enabling automation of data acquisition and
enrichment to enterprise applications