Delivering Robust Quality Assurance for Sabre Interact
NIIT Technologies, with extensive industry skills and knowledge, helps you validate your Sabre Interact application in line with business requirements while ensuring high quality and stable applications. Our diversified testing portfolio related to Sabre Interact includes functional testing (interface testing, business integration testing, data validation testing), regression testing, and end-to-end testing
Save for LaterDownload Brochure
Sabre Interact is a real-time graphical user interface (GUI) that dramatically simplifies the call center processes and efficiently facilitates airport operations, increasing productivity and customer satisfaction while reducing transaction and training costs. The Interact interface is an easily installable thick client with minimal disruption or system expertise requirement. It works best with other extensively used Sabre products especially SabreSonic® Res and SabreSonic® Check-in, which are core parts of Sabre migration initiatives.
Sabre generally has four releases per year for Interact that need upgradation and integration testing. Organizations carrying out cutover to the new Sabre platform also need to test the system in order to ensure successful transition to Sabre technology. NIIT Technologies’ Testing Center of Excellence with 1000+ reusable test case assets, frameworks, and automation scripts simplifies Sabre Interact testing, improves quality, and reduces costs and chances of failure of the interface.
Our testing services cover the following functional areas of Sabre Interact:
- Shopping, branded fares
- Customer profile, queues
- Baggage allowance
- Pricing, ticketing
- Teletypes/code share
- Hotel and ancillaries
- Form of payment
- Booking management
- Frequent Flyer Program, Application Programming Interface
- Staff travel
- Flight information
- STAR profiles
Delivering More Value
- More Expertise: We reduce your risks with the help of our domain and testing consultants having expertise in Sabre Interact and ensure adherence to business requirements. Our team has ready access to a repository of reusable assets, 1000+ test cases, and automated scripts for Sabre Interact testing.
- More Savings: By automating the system, we save around 20-33% of your efforts leading to faster time-to-market and reduced test cycle execution time. We also help reduce the total cost of ownership for testing, ensuring faster turnaround time, and reduced test case design time.
- More Automation: We use tools such as TOSCA and Auto IT for automation that reduce time-to-market, improve product quality, and save efforts.
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
NIIT Technologies’ domain-driven testing team has manual and automatic testing capabilities in Sabre Interact. We also have experience in Sabre implementations for 30+ airlines. Our key Sabre Interact engagements with one of the largest German and Australian carriers helped them save efforts through automation and regression testing. Our test strategy has helped these airline clients during cutover to Sabre Interact or its new releases.
- Over two decades of Travel and Transportation experience with more than 100 active clients including more than 50 airlines globally
- Strategic partnership with leading Air Transport Association groups
- Over 3500-strong resources comprising technology, domain, testing, and project management consultants/analysts
- Global presence in 18 countries with over 9500 resources from 10 nationalities
- Strategic vendor partner for Sabre Holdings with more than 12+ years of engagement
- Strong relationship with product vendors such as Sabre, SITA, Mercator, Farelogix