RPA industry is rapidly moving away from an ‘Isolated Robot Deployment’ mode to a ‘Shared Services COE’ mode. To address this need, we have come up with an end-to-end RPA engagement framework named TESS, which addresses all the aspects around Transformation, Enablement, Standardization, and Scale for an enterprise to embark on its own holistic RPA journey.
Our RPA methodology consists of following stages:
- Our consultative approach to transforming processes helps clients achieve leaner and more efficient workflows while also gauging candidates for RPA implementation.
- Our RPA implementation outlook encompasses the entire RPA lifecycle right from the design and configuration of robots to the efficient management of digital workforce once deployment is complete.
- Our partnership model extends beyond simple RPA deployments, helping clients baseline their RPA benefits and standardize their digital workforce through the creation of a RPA Center of Excellence.
- TESS also helps the client scale up the robotic transformation across the organization through cross-functional adoptions, trainings, and mainstream integration.
- Dedicated domain experts coupled with RPA technology talent to analyze business challenges and client requirements
- Different engagement models and flexibility to own operations
- Single interface for all RPA requirements
- Proprietary ProcessGym methodology to identify valid candidates for RPA
- Complete configuration of robots using proven implementation methodology