In a cross-channel and multi-tier environment, one of the biggest challenges faced by organizations is that the live systems need to come up to the expectations of the customers in terms of performance, security, and usability. To satisfy customer expectations, applications and products need to be scalable. However, issues like slow speed, low response time, and data theft make it hard to navigate and interact with applications. NIIT Technologies provides a comprehensive range of non-functional testing services that help to proactively identify defects early in the lifecycle across digital channels such as Web, Mobile, Cloud etc.
- Test consultancy: Non-functional test strategy formulation, estimation models, technology-based tool assessment (protocol-based / Open Source)
- Test design and planning services
- Definition of non-functional test requirements: User load, vulnerability assessment, and SLA definitions
- Strategy formulation with risk analysis, scenario identification, stub identification, and test planning
- Capacity planning: Multi-variant analysis, forecasting resources, and benchmarking
- Workload modeling: Real-time load pattern, users and usage profiling, network analysis, and scenario mix
- Audit and assurance: Non-compliance checklist, templates and standards, gap analysis and assessment
- Test execution services
- Performance testing: Script creation, script execution, bottleneck identification, and configuration optimization
- Security testing: Risk-based security testing and penetration testing
- Accessibility testing: AAA / Section 508 compliance testing, device independence testing, screen reader testing, and testing for cognitive disability
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Ready-to-use Tools and IPs: Developed pre-defined vertical specific models like airline booking and cargo. Open Source frameworks for security, performance, and accessibility help to enhance CIA (confidentiality, integrity, and availability) of applications and data.
- Expertise in various proprietary tools (Performance Center, Rational Performance Tester, Neo Load and MS Visual Studio Ultimate, Acunetix, Nessus etc.), Open Source tools (JMeter, Grinder, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) etc.) and assistive technologies (Dragon, Jaws, Magic etc.)
- Ready-to-use focused approach to ensure non-functional issues are reduced by over 80%