Software Defect PredictorSingle pane of view via the TRON ALM Dashboard
Software Defect Predictor
Tron Software Defect Predictor predicts defects using Artificial Intelligence based on functionality changes, historical data, and production incidents. It provides a scientific mechanism to QA organizations to determine risk based prioritization of regression leading to efficient test cycles, reduced people dependency and defect leakage.
- Proprietary machine learning based tool architected around Open Source Machine Learning platform.
- Predicts defects, test case failures against requirements.
- Intuitive GUI with RAG status and tabular reporting based on defect count linking Requirements, Test cases, Test Execution cycles and predicted results.
- Integration with Test Management tools for automatic data ingestion.
- Proactive risk identification leading to lower test and development cost.
- Shift left on high risk areas
- Optimized test cycles leading to accelerated software delivery and faster time to market.
- Efficient resource planning and skill utilization.
- Reduced cost of testing.