Software Defect PredictorEnabling faster defect-free product launches
Software Defect Predictor
Tron Software Defect Predictor predicts defects using Artificial Intelligence based on functionality changes, historical data, and production incidents. It provides a scientific mechanism to QA organizations to determine risk based prioritization of regression leading to efficient test cycles, reduced people dependency and defect leakage.
- Proprietary machine learning based tool architected around Open Source Machine Learning platform.
- Predicts defects, test case failures against requirements.
- Intuitive GUI with RAG status and tabular reporting based on defect count linking Requirements, Test cases, Test Execution cycles and predicted results.
- Integration with Test Management tools for automatic data ingestion.
- Proactive risk identification leading to lower test and development cost.
- Shift left on high risk areas
- Optimized test cycles leading to accelerated software delivery and faster time to market.
- Efficient resource planning and skill utilization.
- Reduced cost of testing.