Configuration and Environment ManagementImprove agility and automation, and reduce time-to-market
Configuration and Environment Management
Configuration and Environment management includes management of infrastructure, applications, tools, processes and day-to-day operations to improve agility and automation, and reduce time-to-market.
NIIT Technologies’ DevOps and Infrastructure teams assess your organization’s existing DevOps maturity levels and provide recommendations for improvements across development and operations functions. We also help you create a roadmap aligned to your existing DevOps maturity to improve and accelerate the journey of implementing a DevOps framework. Our development and IT operations teams also assess how much business value you have achieved in terms of dollar savings or capacity improvements.
- Environment InSync and Support
- SLA based end-to-end management and support
- Reliable provisioning of application and infrastructure environments
- 24x7 monitoring of application, middleware, databases, and infrastructure
- Increased performance, reliability, and security
- Utilization of common systems, processes (ITIL) and Tools
- Tool based maintenance and update of asset inventory
- Precise environment related CI levels across all environments
- Improved speed and accuracy in enabling and provisioning requisite environment
- Proactive visibility for CIO organizations on current environment, health, and future IT needs
- Flexible methodology for adding new applications to the environments
- SLA based services with single pane view of operations