Digital Experience in Media
With the explosion of media channels including newspapers, the internet and digital properties, radio, tv and other broadcast channels, mobile apps, email, sms text, and so on customers are increasingly overwhelmed by media options and messages. We enable media providers to achieve “personalized” experience for their customers.
Cable TV used to be 500 channels and nothing on, now it is 50,000 TV and internet channels and no way to know what is on. Recent research suggests that the average western consumer received over 2000 commercial or ad messages a day 30 years ago, saw up to 2,000 ad messages a day, compared with up to 5,000 or more exposures today, a number that rises to 20,000 when all “brand exposures” are considered including every time you pass by a label in a grocery store, all the ads in your mailbox whether you see them or not, the label on everything you wear, the condiments in your fringe, the cars on the highway, and so on.
On the internet, you can find a product from a retailer on another continent faster than you can find a retail store around the corner with the product in stock. People desperately want help navigating this universe and finding the things that they really want, items that often get lost in the noise.
NIIT Technologies enables customized media experience by personalization of:
- Media access and optimizing the volume of digital and non-digital messaging
- Media by allowing refinement of content
- Digital Foresight by moving from data driven customer insight to predictive digital foresight for precision targeting based on behavioral profile-driven needs
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Deep experience in delivering the world’s best personalized digital media experiences
- Extensive domain experience in print and broadcast
- Rich expertise in core applications that underpin the media experiences
- Credentials across all the digital channels
- Partnerships with many of the leading multichannel experience platform providers
- Extensive experience in native coding environments
- Comprehensive end-to-end ideation, execution, testing, and experience devops
- Agility, cost, and reliability
- Focus on user experience, business process improvement and media operations
- Digital innovation leadership applied to media