Today with growing number of connected devices and rapid advances in technologies, there is an exponential explosion of data. To remain competitive and relevant, it is essential to leverage enterprise and external data sources to drive effective business strategies and insights via data and analytics techniques and technologies.
NIIT Technologies Data Management practice enables customers with an integrated approach to data management capabilities ranging from Data Quality, MDM and BI Managed services to help create an enterprise view of data.
Data Quality Services: Our Data Quality (DQ) implementation services offer accurate and consistent data to customers across the enterprise. This is achieved by leveraging our D5TM DQ implementation methodology. Reduced risks and better compliance, better data governance, and better operational efficiencies leading to improved margins are some of the key client benefits.
- Single version of truth for key business elements
- Process and tools to ensure integrity, consistency, and accuracy of data required for regulatory reporting
- Integration of tools with governance processes basis workflows, defined roles, and responsibilities
- Automated data quality checks using business rules and Identification of anomalies basis DQ dashboards
- DQ project plan
- DQ architecture and data model
- DQ metrics and reports
- DQ rules and policies
- DQ test plans and reports
- Deployment plan for DQ solution
MDM Services: Our Master Data Management (MDM) services help customers to realize the full potential of Master Data by providing an integrated, complete, and consistent view of key business dimensions across the enterprise. This is achieved by leveraging our MProTM process consulting methodology and MXpressTM MDM implementation methodology.
Some of the key features of our MDM services include:
- MProTM MDM process consulting framework to advise customers on alignment of technology, process, and people
- Single view of customers across all touch points
- Consistent view of key business dimensions with built-in approval
- Workflow and audit functionality
- Enhanced ability for regulatory compliances
- MDM project plan
- MDM architecture and data model
- MDM policies and procedures
- Metadata strategy
- Test plans and reports
- Deployment plan
BI Managed Services: Customers want their Information Management (BI and DW) systems to be handled as an integrated managed service comprising BAU services for large projects. This is achieved by leveraging our MAP.BMSTM framework.
Some of the key features of our BI Managed services include:
- M-Serv: Well-defined due diligence methodology
- N-Tran: Well-defined and structured transition methodology
- Flexible pricing and operating model
- MAP.BMS framework to define all tenets of managed services framework, specifically designed for DW & BI Applications
- Transition plan and knowledge base
- Resolved incidents, service requests and problems
- Root cause analysis documents
- Enhancement / improvement Projects