Most organizations adopted a cloud-first strategy a few years ago and made their movement to cloud for reasons such as lowering capital costs and scalability. The migration to cloud now heavily focuses on the digital transformation agenda of organizations. This has changed the way they move to cloud and now a multi-cloud reality exists whereby different cloud providers are employed to apply different methods based on need and requirement.
Operating in multi-cloud environments comes with a range of challenges such as
- Complexity: All cloud providers have different technologies, interfaces, services, and terminologies.
- Lack of Skills: Each cloud requires special set of skills to operate and manage it.
- Associated Costs: Repetitive administrative tasks for solution architects prove costlier for support organizations,
- Errors: Manual provisioning and de-provisioning tend to lead to human errors.
CloudPixyTM, our multi-cloud provisioning and orchestration solution is a one-stop-solution for your cloud management needs. Based on the principles of Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC), CloudPixyTM automatically manages and provisions through code rather than manual processes. It provides a user-friendly graphical interface wherein a single user can manage various cloud environments using a drag-and-drop feature from a pre-defined catalog.
- Automation Provisioning and De-provisioning: A code is written to provision and de-provision services, which automates the process for future use.
- Simplicity: Using Infrastructure-as-a-Code approach, you can migrate your infrastructure to cloud from existing providers in a simple and efficient manner.
- Integration: Multiple clouds can be provisioned and de-provisioned including scope for integrating with DevOps, integrated IT operations management, and application performance management through partner tools and solutions in future.
- Privacy: CloudPixyTM can also be integrated to private cloud environments.
- Single pane view with exceptional graphical interface
- Single sign on with existing authentication environment
- Drag-and-drop feature to create downloadable infrastructure diagram
- Single-click infrastructure provisioning to reduce human errors
- Up to 30% cost savings with use of single console for multiple clouds, eliminating costlier cloud resources
- De-coupled infrastructure provisioning and de-provisioning
- Configuration code saving and extraction in Json Format