Today’s highly competitive and digital convergence-driven business scenario is causing rapid disruptions in business, technology, and software development processes. While the need for traditional in-premise products still exist, there is a new wave of digital products, enabled by technologies like mobile, Web, Cloud etc. for broader customer reach and to provide agility in terms of new features. Product companies are realigning themselves and are focused on providing digital and Cloud-based products. These products need to be interoperable with the existing products, which may be hosted in- premises or on another Cloud.
NIIT Technologies has quality engineering solutions for both ‘traditional products’ as well as ‘digital products.’.
- Product Lifecycle Assessment and Consulting: Assessment and audit, development of test tools, defect management advisory, test maturity roadmap definition, and ROI analysis.
- End-to-end Quality Engineering: Functional, system testing, test automation, periodic sanity testing, white-box testing, code profiling, standards compliance, interoperability, performance testing, benchmarking
- Analytics-driven Product Assurance Management: Test portfolio rationalization, test strategy and planning, automated product health dashboard, and metrics-based management of functional and non-functional aspects
- SaaS Product Testing: Functional testing, SOA interfaces testing, performance testing of the application running on the Cloud, security testing of Cloud services, compatibility testing, localization testing, compliance testing for standards and defined SLAs, multi-tenancy testing
- State-of-art Technology Innovation Center and Focused Centers of Competence (CoC) help enhance product quality, and facilitate time and cost-savings.
- Ready-to-use vertical-led product testing toolkits comprising specialized tools, frameworks, accelerators, and methodologies that enable savings in testing efforts and assure high quality
- Special focus on internationalization and localization testing capabilities ensure product alignment to local markets
- Flexible engagement models and governance model to gain cost, scale, and bandwidth benefits. Forward-looking pricing models ensure cost- optimization
- Cloud-based virtual performance testing lab that can be used on pay-per-use model
- Virtual mobile lab for testing products across different devices and platforms