Extreme Automation and Continuous TestingAccelerating Quality with Continuous Testing
Extreme Automation and Continuous Testing
Agility and progressive deployment have become necessary for enterprises in a fast pace market. Extended test cycles, unstable test environments, brittle test frameworks and manual processes are deterrents in optimizing quality and productivity in testing. Automated testing has become a critical and strategic initiative to drive high quality and efficiencies.
Automated testing is the best way to enhance delivery confidence, faster time-to-market and lower cost of ownership for your customers thus making it an essential component of successful deliveries
Automated testing is at the core of our autonomics strategy for various test ecosystems of Business-as-Usual, legacy and digital transformation projects and programs.
We consult customers in defining automated testing goals and roadmap to continuously improve testing efficiency and effectiveness, to introduce extreme automation and continuous testing in every stage of testing to increase the business-critical testing coverage.
Continuous testing helps to Test Early, Test More, Test Often via executing automated tests as part of the DevOps process in software delivery pipeline to obtain immediate feedback on the business risks associated with a software release candidate.
- Digital ASES2T Framework : Simplified End-to-End Automation Testing Framework
- Continous Testing Framework : Test Early, Test More, Test Often
- BDT Framework : Business-led Next-Generation Automation
- Tool Agnostic Framework: Digital ASET Framework supports multiple tools and languages(Selenium, UFT, Java, VBScript).
- Use same framework to work on different tools.
- Reduces time to develop new framework when toolset changes
- End-to-end automation solution for various testing types and technologies.
- Supports Desktop, Web, Mainframe, Mobile applications.
- Single framework to create mobile/web/desktop application functional testing, responsive testing (UI testing on various devices), Image based Testing.
- Integration with multiple third party Tools
- Integration with test management tools like HP ALM, Jira, Rally for Test Management Process.
- Integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Hudson.
- Continuous Testing
- End-to-end Test Automation framework for Continuous Testing.
- Improve productivity and efficiency as the CD pipeline automatically sets up the environments, executes the automation scripts, and reports the results.
- Ready-to-use domain expertise, repositories, toolkits comprising 50+ tools, accelerators, and utilities, which lead to saving in testing efforts while reducing time-to-market by 15-20%
- Flexible engagement models, talent development programs, and business outcome analytics driven governance coupled with forward-looking pricing structures ensuring continuous cost optimization
- Focused Centers of Competencies (CoCs) for automation, non-functional testing, digital testing, and domain testing for key industry segments
- Certified professionals: Certified professionals in multiple tools and technologies.
- Frameworks and IPs: Our proprietary framework and IPs result in faster time-to-market