Assurance over Cloud for Increasing Efficiencies
Digital transformation is driving organizations to increase the use of Cloud-based applications delivered as a IaaS, PaaS or SaaS to perform faster and reduce time-to-market. Cloud-based technologies are causing specific challenges for QA and testing function. Testing integration of services across local platforms, private clouds, and public clouds is ranked as a key digital implementation challenge.
Our cloud testing services focus on five segments:
- Cloud Strategy and Risk Assessment: Assessing Risk and mitigating that with appropriate testing is the key to success
- Cloud Migration Testing (Rehost, Replatform, Refactor ): Ensuring better performance , more security, most availability, and lowest risk on cloud
- Performance Testing and Engineering: Reducing the cost on auto scale cloud infrastructure hosted application with expected user experience
- Security and Compliance Testing: Fulfilling the industry standard compliance and most secure infra and application.
- Multi-Tenancy Testing: Assuring secure data on multi-tenant system, No impact due to other tenant activities in terms of functionality, performance, and availability
- Faster time to-market
- Reduced cost
- Better pricing through partnership
- Ready-to-deploy solution build with partner
- Increase business confidence and better customer satisfaction
- Risk identification and mitigation planning
- Evaluation of the functionality, performance, and security of cloud migrated applications, services, and infrastructure lowering the risk of failure
- Strategic partnerships with cloud infrastructure and device providers like Amazon to ensure your applications on cloud are certified for cloud-readiness
- On-demand Microsoft Azure-enabled in-house cloud infrastructure and non-functional requirement (NFR) testing tools lab for flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and access to specialists. Infrastructure can be used for performance testing, availability testing, and multi-tenancy testing
- Ready-to-use testing toolkits comprising specialized tools, test design techniques like orthogonal array, risk-based testing framework, utilities, templates, accelerators, methodologies, process handbooks, reference architecture, and models for migration for cost optimization and high quality
- Framework of performance testing for Duck Creek on-demand which help to jumpstart the performance validation.