Application Lifecycle ManagementFostering Rapid App Development and Optimized Delivery of Salesforce Solutions
Application Lifecycle Management
Salesforce Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is driven by a combination of software engineering and integrated requirements management. This renders a continuous process of managing the life of a Salesforce application through assessment, optimization, governance, development and maintenance. ALM ensures optimized application and efficient development environment over the long term.
Key Benefits of ALM in Salesforce ecosystem are:
- Optimized environment
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality
- Efficient progression of application through development, testing, and production
We have a dedicated pool of certified Salesforce consultants and experts to help customers set up and optimize their application lifecycle management for Salesforce applications
The Application Lifecycle Management services broadly cover:
- Organizational assessment and optimization: Review existing Salesforce implementations and provide recommendations and improvement roadmaps based on industry best practices
- Organizational consolidation: Assess and recommend ORG consolidation approach for multi-ORG environments
- DevOps solution: Help customer move upwards on the ALM maturity scale via investing in continuous integration and continuous delivery for their Salesforce development team.
The aim is to have repeatable and traceable deployment processes, increased automation of regression testing, and less reliance on staff to accomplish these day-to-day activities.
- Strong domain knowledge (Travel, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance etc.)
- Salesforce consulting and training partner
- Certified professionals
- Rich functional and technical talent
- Strong onsite/offshore delivery expertise
- Strong ecosystem of partner network to provide best-of-breed solutions