Travel Transaction Processing Facility (TPF)
NIIT Technologies has been a pioneer in Transaction Processing Facility (TPF) since 1997, with a dedicated development center and strong competence in TPF technology by servicing multiple clients in the US, Middle-East, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. We enable and promote cost-effective and efficient business processes across the TPF lifecycle in reservations, cargo, and departure control and systems. We have also developed strong technical expertise in various areas of TPF including Assembler, TPF, TPF-C, TPFDF and zTPF while executing TPF projects through onsite, offshore, dual-shore models (Time & Material as well as Fixed-Price bid modes). We have extensive experience ranging from TPF application development and maintenance to applying quality assurance to migration.
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Low total cost of ownership
- Extensive domain knowledge
- Ready pool of trained and experienced resources for quick ramp-up
- Experience in working as an offshore dedicated development center
- Customized tools for TPF/ALCS for improved productivity