Digital WorkforceCreating a digitally equipped workforce to enhance productivity and efficiency
An industry imperative in the world today is creating a future-ready workforce. Businesses need to reimagine employee experience through digital transformation to create a flexible and responsive workplace. With a growing need for real time information systems and digitized back-end systems, the surface transport industry needs technology partners to reinvent day-to-day operations. NIIT Technologies provides flexible and agile solutions that leverage real time information to enable better fleet management, driver rostering, vehicle tracking, time table management and track management.
Digital transformation and automation are driving organizational change both internally as well as externally. Our solutions empower businesses to automate and optimize their business processes and digitize operations, thus increasing employee efficiency. NIIT Technologies has helped surface transport companies implement digitized solutions to reap the following
- Increased Employee Productivity through digitalization
- Transition from paper based processes into configurable digital forms on mobile app as well as into digital voice enabled natural language driven forms on tablets
- Enabled information sharing across multiple departments to improve efficiency and collaboration
- Strengthening employee engagement through transparent communications
- Real Time Information for employee enablement through telematics
- Create event driven workflows leveraging telematics leading to increased efficiency of operations
- Revamped web and mobile application for Chauffeurs, greeters and dispatchers enabling a smoother operational experience and ease of information exchange.
- Google API enabled rich features like GPS Tracking, and real time flight updates on the responsive and multi platform website
- Enabling Digital inspections by removing manual intervention thus improving productivity by almost 30%
- Reduced carbon footprint for the client by converting 5-6 kgs of paper documents per trip into digitalized formats available in mobile devices and tablets