Airlines Passenger Service Systems (PSS) Services
Passenger Service Systems (PSS) sit at the core of an airline’s IT landscape. As airlines get future-ready, PSS systems are re-shaped by industry requirements, technology upgrades, and changes in business strategy. Airlines need to continually evaluate these changes and either upgrade or replace existing systems with community-based systems. To ensure a successful handshake between new and old systems, airlines must also manage the changes impacting associated systems. NIIT Technologies, as the right technology partner, carefully plans and minimizes overall loss and disruption in regular operations.
With its rich experience in providing PSS-related services, NIIT Technologies has strong airline domain expertise and an understanding of an airline’s IT landscape and technology expertise—making it a partner of choice for several clients. Besides delivering a string of successful projects, we have also been a strategic development partner to PSS providers (both home-grown and community-based).
- Interface development
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Faster time-to-market
- Deep domain expertise combined with a ready pool of developers and testers in the airline domain
- Cost-optimization via multi-shore delivery capabilities to best fit your business strategy
- Adoption of best-in-class practices such as global agile delivery models
- Proven and risk-free approach that leverages custom-built migration methodologies for associated IT systems and interfaces
- Rich repository of airline test scenarios and test cases