Personalization, Ancillary Revenue and Customer Experience (PACE)Driving Ancillary Revenues and customer experience through personalization
Personalization, Ancillary Revenue and Customer Experience(PACE)
Ancillary revenues help improve profitability and can also be used to enhance customer experience to further merchandizing of products that are relevant to the customer and aligned to their preferences, likes and desires. Personalization provides a way to achieve this. It helps improve customer engagement and experience, while at the same time targeting the customer very effectively for both core products and services as well as ancillaries. PACE enables airlines to take a holistic view on personalization and digital transformation.
Make the right offer for the right customer through the right channel at the right time!
PACE encompasses two key components—Assessment Methodology and Ecosystem and Reference Architecture.
The PACE assessment methodology measures an enterprise along the two dimensions that influence successful delivery of personalized engagement:
- Personalization Maturity: An enterprise’s ability to understand its customer and then translate that understanding into actionable insight, is what actually determines where it stands along the personalization continuum.Engineering Maturity: This dimension talks to an enterprise’s maturity to engineer technology solutions that enable the use of insights to deliver personalized interaction to the customer. The customer engages with the enterprise both directly (through direct channels such as your website, mobile app, etc.) and indirectly (through frontline employees who are enabled using technology systems).
- Ecosystem and Reference Architecture: This framework entails the use of customer data from external and internal sources. This data is then transformed into information and actionable insights through Systems of Insight. The integration and channel enablement layer is the critical layer that ensures timely delivery of these insights to the Systems of Engagement, which finally enable customer interaction with the enterprise
- Enabled digital commerce at 50+ airlines
- Increased channel shift to digital by 80%
- Increased booking via mobile channel by 30% increase
- Improved customer experience and ancillary revenues across contact center and web channels by providing contextual personalized offers to the passengers