Airline Passenger Revenue Accounting
Reducing costs and increasing revenues are major drivers for airline revenue accounting systems, however, it is equally important that these systems are intuitive and responsive. As the world becomes increasingly digitized, your revenue accounting system will need to be agile and flexible enough to process ticketing data on a real-time basis to analyze your revenues quickly and efficiently.
NIIT Technologies' MonaLisa, a fully integrated smart airline solution suite, can help you achieve these goals.
- Compliance with International Air Transport Association’s Simplified Interline Settlement (SIS) and American Clearance House
- Seamless integration with legacy systems
- Effective management and processing of sales data
- Fare and sales audit
- Sales-based, fully-automated proration
- Administration and control of ticket stock
- Backup functions to archive data on demand
- Comprehensive reporting—more than 200 reports
- Handling of provisional settlements
- Delivers process efficiency through data automation
- Accelerates delivery of relevant revenue data
- Expedites revenue recognition and protection
- Minimizes revenue turnaround time