Application Portfolio Rationalization - APR
With changing business needs and ongoing economic uncertainty, there is a clear need to prioritize and analyze applications, to measure what value they deliver and their potential to deliver with an objective to reduce operational costs. Application rationalization is a standard process including an end-to- end analysis of the application portfolios, identifying the overlapping functionalities, unused applications, and bottlenecks within the systems.
NIIT Technologies’ Application portfolio rationalization (APR) services along with domain expertise in Travel and Transportation helps unlock agility in customer applications while reducing cost, effort, and time-to- market. We help transform highly complex, inefficient application portfolios into agile and productive portfolios aligned to customer business strategies.
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Simplification and standardization to regain control of application landscape
- Improved agility and operational excellence
- Minimized cost of deployment and improved speed-to- market
- Reduced operational cost and easy operational support
- Reduced chances of failure
- Improved scalability and predictable performance