Monetized DataDrive business through data analysis and monetization
The airline business is evolving continuously and customer experience and disruptive technology are now at the forefront of this change. Airlines have multiple IT systems that lead to multiple disparate data. The challenge that airlines face is how to manage the multitude of data present with them efficiently in order to get better customer insights, which can lead to more monetizing moments through personalization and contextualization. With our extensive domain expertise and Analytics capability, we can enable Airlines to better manage, modernize and monetize their data.
We focus on three important pillars to enable Airlines get a single unified view of the customer, derived from multiple data sources:
- Manage: Enterprise Data Management, Data Integration, and Managed Services
- Modernize: Data Lakes, Analytics, and Virtualization
- Monetize : Visualization and Insights
The single customer view in turn enables the Airlines to derive concrete customer insights across the customer journey. The customer insights enable segmentation, contextualization, and personalization and these can then be turned into monetizing moments—improved campaign management , better ancillary sales across multiple channels like web/mobile/contact center, and improved customer loyalty.
Key Benefits -
- Personalized campaign management
- Single version of truth for key business elements – Data Reconciliation
- Airlines business KPI dashboards
- Improved data quality
- Predictive Analytics for personalized digital experience
- Development partner for 15+ years with 100+ BI/Analytics projects 100+ projects delivered in BI domain including Web Channel Datamart, Business Dashboards, Campaign Tracking, and more across loyalty, customer and marketing, revenue management, portal and campaign management areas of business.
- Offered personalized and contextually-aware promotions leading to a 30% increase in conversion rate