Intelligent AutomationDelivering business value and competitive advantage through AI and Automation
Airlines have over 500 systems with multiple tech and disparate systems. IA can help interface with multiple systems, run complex algorithms on the distributed data, enable decision-making and perform tasks to update numerous systems. Using autonomous automation, cognitive computing and NLP, we built bots on top of many systems, including Sabre and Amadeus, which can be quickly deployed or customized as per an airline’s needs. Our Automation- as-a-Service model allows for a cost-effective deployment.
The onerous transformation from routine, rules based and screen scrapping automation to a revolutionary and aspirational autonomous state leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence requires a robust delivery framework. Our IA Delivery Framework, Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) model and readymade bots enable airlines to smoothen this transformation and scale with ease. Some of the key areas where Intelligent Automation has been enabled include:
- Automated identification and tracking of lost baggage using image processing and recognition.
- Handling of operational tasks:
- Filing of Schedule
- Automated check-in of elite customers
- Absence prediction and alternate roster suggestion
- Refunds, redemption points reversals, and ticket/EMD issuance
- SSR and TTY Reject processing
- Revenue integrity checks
- More than 100 bots created
- 99% automation of repeatable call center activities
- 10-15% incremental revenue in push upgrade campaigns
- 75% automated check-in for elite guests
- 7% decrease in lost/unrealized revenue