Airlines Infrastructure Management Services
The airline industry is focused on creating a highly differentiated customer experience, and reducing cost of operations to thrive in a challenging business environment. With deeper collaborations among airlines, business models are constantly evolving to enhance operational efficiencies.
NIIT Technologies’ deep airline domain and technology expertise, coupled with a fully integrated end-to- end managed services offering, enables airlines to improve service quality and service levels for business users and customers. We help airlines establish an enterprise IT strategy to achieve their business goals.
- Technology management (systems, database, storage, and networks)
- Data center operations
- Business-linked SLAs covering third-party services—99.7% (beyond component level SLAs)
- Quantitative causal analysis for continuous service improvements
- Data loss management supported by process reviews and drills
- Service desk
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Reduced total cost of ownership with reliable Quality of Service
- Predictable expenditure model
- Enablement of risk and reward sharing
- Process efficiencies
- Robust compliance
- Prompt incident management
- Faster transition management
- Reduced time to steady state
Learn more about Infrastructure Management Services.