API'sed AirlinesAPI'sed Airlines Driving ancillary revenue by integrating and rapidly onboarding partners
Airline business models are changing and evolving due to increased competition, changing customer expectations, and technology disruption. Right from the web to the mobile platform to chatbots, voice, and wearables, airlines need to ensure a consistent omnichannel experience for the customer. The digital ecosystem should be ready to engage with the emerging technologies and ensure that the integration of information across multiple channels is enabled. With our extensive experience in implementing API management platforms along with NDC and OneOrder enablement expertise, we enable airlines to bring about improved business agility and enhanced customer experience.
The system of engagement is continuously changing and evolving and airlines need to increasingly become API’sed in order to be able to deliver seamless experience across multiple channels. By adopting an API led approach, airlines can reduce the cost of engagement and improve time-to-market.
Our expertise and experience is focused on :
- Multiple suppliers for hotels, cars, holidays, events, and cruise
- Multiple functional domain areas like loyalty, availability, bookings, ancillaries, merchandising, payments
- Specialization in middleware platforms
- NDC and OneOrder expertise in 'Shop', 'Order', 'Pay' and 'Service'
- Architecture definition and consulting ( Reference E2E integration architecture for airlines)
- Best practices assets and documents
- Domain-specific standards
- Reference micro-services architecture
- PSS integration patterns
- NDC and OneOrder enablement expertise (Early participant in NDC initiative having considerable knowledge of NDC schemas and processes and its impact on legacy PSS)
- NDC implementation support for an European airline
- NDC enablement proof of concept and One Order proof of concept