Insurance Internet of Things
The Insurance industry is largely conservative with a primary goal of managing financial risks. The industry is slow in adapting to latest technologies and faces multiple transformation challenges. Insurers need to move faster to ensure that they receive unlimited benefits of latest innovations such as Internet of Things (IoT). NIIT Technologies’ Internet of Things offering enables our clients to understand, capture, and utilize critical data elements from the IoT enabled devices.
NIIT Technologies analyzes, understands, and helps clients take advantage of IoT-based technologies using our vast insurance domain expertise and technical experience with IoT. Our exposure to various IoT devices, protocols, and our data analytics expertise helps them move in the right direction with their business roadmap.
- Capability to aggregate and analyze huge amounts of unstructured data from multiple sources
- Ability to merge external data with internal company data to improve accuracy of predictions
- Ability to provide cost-effective solutions with Open Source tools and technologies
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Extensive experience in servicing leading carriers in IoT and data analytics
- Better underwriting solutions using relevant data and trends leading to minimal loss for your customers
- Dedicated IoT Lab with requisite hardware and infrastructure
- Highly skilled pool of domain experts from the Center of Excellence
- Generation of actionable business insights
- Easy self-serving visualizations with drill-down capabilities for business users
- Connected Solutions that leverage latest technology trends
- Focused solutions providing greater return on investment and business impact