Business Intelligence Services for Insurance
Data is a critical part of an organization. Large and complex data sets grow daily as more and more data is gathered and assimilated from various data sources. Organizations need skills, experience, and tools in order to turn this massive amount of information into business insights. NIIT Technologies has experience in executing more than 100 Enterprise Data Services (EDS) projects globally with 1000+ consultants. We provide enterprise information integration, governance, and delivery for better, faster, and accurate decision-making.
Our wide range of services across the enterprise data management spectrum include:
- Data maturity assessment
- Data management strategy
- Tool standardization and technology roadmap
- Data governance
- Data quality assessment
- Data modeling
- Data architecture and business intelligence competency center set up
- Information governance: Master data management, data quality, data security, data governance and metadata management
- Migration: Data migration, platform migration and upgrade service
- Information delivery: Reports, dashboards, KPI scorecard, alerts and workflows
- Data warehouse and business intelligence: Enterprise data warehouse, data marts and operation data store, data integration, Cloud BI, Self-service BI
- Data management: Data security, data masking and test data management.
Business monitoring, performance monitoring, database administration services, data operation services, post-implementation support and maintenance. NIIT Technologies has BI-specific intellectual properties (IPs)—Route Profit Analyser, Revenue analytics, Acumen, Exact and Frameworks - Data aggregation, Data migration and Data masking.
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Rapid transformation of transactional data into actionable information
- Faster information access to connect business processes and store information in a single, integrated database
- Consolidation of fragmented information
- Accurate and real-time data on key business metrics
- Accelerator-driven decision-making for smarter, quicker decisions