Banking Digital Integration
Digital interactions with customers are on the rise and are fast becoming a critical success factor. However, the complexities of integrating digital and legacy systems cause developers to fall short of expectations. Custom codes, point-to-point connections, and a multitude of environment configuration issues create a fragile ecosystem and increase security risks, making digital enablement expensive and time-consuming. NIIT Technologies’ end-to-end digital solutions offer a streamlined transition and a seamless singular experience to customers across channels, helping CIOs expedite their organizations’ digital strategies.
By partnering with NIIT Technologies, you can be assured of a flawless end-to-end experience across all channels, given that fewer than 4% of banks say they have achieved comprehensive omnichannel integration. With our consulting and design experience, we enable a single view of the customer, regardless of channel, as well as offer pre-built frameworks for accelerating projects.
We help organizations integrate multiple layers of legacy systems and applications—from mainframes to distributed Linux and Windows platforms—with data and business functions, organized by line of business. Given our deep domain expertise, you can enjoy reduced risk and complexity, as well as access to highly skilled back-end developers, enabling scalable and secure access to data from distributed enterprise systems.
- Digitally enable your enterprise using an API manager as a platform to connect your digital assets to the enterprise
- Manage and orchestrate your business processes using a BPM platform that seamlessly connects your diverse business departments
The NIIT Technologies Advantage:
- Strategic alliances with multiple providers, including those of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and digital services
- Deep domain and consulting expertise
- Real-time and anytime performance monitoring globally of RPA
- Implementation of business use cases by various Centers of Competency including those of Digital, Analytics, and Data Management
- Easy and seamless integration with third-party applications, enabling straight-through processing