Data Aggregation for Asset Management
Integrated and enterprise data architecture with taxonomy and characteristics building capability is critical in reducing data aggregation and creating accurate reports. The challenge is to achieve adequate data quality in order to send data to the enterprise platform for accurate regulatory reporting. NIIT Technologies’ data aggregation framework helps financial institutions meet regulatory requirements while maintaining the integrity of the current IT landscape.
NIIT Technologies’ Data Aggregation Framework (DAF) is a scalable, flexible, and secure data aggregation platform fully based on Open Source technologies for data ingestion (Python), distribution (MarkLogic, MongoDB), and visualization (D3.js, Arcplan) of structured, semi structured, and unstructured data. The framework fuses external data to enrich a firm’s internal data and consists of a set of business and technical processes. DAF improvises risk exposure management and regulatory compliance capabilities of financial firms. It is a market-ready platform that not only helps in compliance reporting, but also enables organizations to make investment-related decisions.
- Data aggregation framework with web crawler e.g., Worldwide Foreign Exchange (FX) data acquisition and hourly refresh from OpenExchangerates.org
- Fusion of semi-structured and structured data
- Entity and security cross-referencing capabilities across industry-standard identifiers such as Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
- Comprehensive data differences identifiers (field level)
- Semantic triples to aggregate hierarchical data
- Data visualization to analyze exposure levels
- Accessibility from all major mobility platforms
- Complies with risk data aggregation and risk reporting principles of BCBS 239
- Measures risk exposure to entities
- Combines semi-structured data with structured data for aggregation, reporting, and distribution
- Sources, cleanses, and integrates entity data
- Provides a holistic view of risk exposure across industry sectors (Global Industry Classification Standard) and geographic dimensions.
- Reduces TCO and time-to-market of your products
- Enables data to be your key differentiator and asset in the marketplace