Digital Integration for Asset Management
Digital interactions with customers are on the rise and are fast becoming a critical success factor. However, the complexities of integrating digital with legacy systems cause developers to fall short of expectations. Custom code, point-to-point connections, and a multitude of environment configuration issues create a fragile ecosystem and increase security risks, making digital enablement expensive and time-consuming. NIIT Technologies’ end-to-end digital solutions offer a streamlined transition and a seamless, singular experience to customers across channels, helping CIOs expedite the organization’s digital strategy.
By partnering with NIIT Technologies you can be assured of a flawless, end-to-end experience across all channels given that fewer than 4% banks say they have achieved comprehensive omni-channel integration. With our consulting and design experience, we enable a single view of the customer regardless of channel and also offer pre-built frameworks for accelerating projects.
We help organizations integrate multiple layers of legacy systems and applications—from Mainframes to distributed Linux and Windows platforms—with data and business functions organized by line of business. Given our deep domain expertise, you can be assured of reduced risk and complexity, and have access to highly skilled, back-end developers to enable scalable and secure access to data from distributed enterprise systems.
- Digitally enable your enterprise using an API Manager as a platform to connect your digital assets to the enterprise
- Manage and orchestrate your business processes using a BPM platform that seamlessly connects your diverse business departments
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Industry expertise in front, mid, and back-office business processes
- Digital capabilities encompassing strategic alliances, services, and solutions
- Experience in serving 150+ Financial Institutions, US $1.5 T+ AUM, 6000+ Advisors and 1.5 M+ end-customers through clients
- Integrated services capability spanning Technology, Digital, Automation, Infrastructure, Operations, and Product Engineering domains