In a dynamic scenario with heavy adoption of cutting-edge technologies, organizations today wish to embrace a “center of excellence” model with the charter to accelerate innovation deployment and ensure high quality testing. This is a radical departure from a “one-off” project-based approach. Many enterprises are forming strategic partnerships with an external testing services provider to address this change.
NIIT Technologies enables you to strengthen your testing CoE by contributing to defining your test strategy, addressing the scope of non-functional testing and operational acceptance testing, improving user acceptance testing, increasing the use of automation, improving application coverage, reducing defects in production, and enhancing the customer experience and quality.
We offer mutually successful outcomes and shared risk and ownership of strategic testing function:
- Contribution to your long-term strategic planning for testing CoE
- Innovative approach and Improvement initiatives in day-to-day operations
- Fair and effective risk and reward mechanism
Our services and solutions provide cost-efficiencies, scalability, flexibility, and standardization, which ensure reliability, high availability, and stability of your applications and products.
- Testing Consulting Services for assessment and audit, autonomics, and innovation, as well as analytics-driven program management and business assurance
- Testing CoE Roadmap Enablement to strengthen your testing practice, and building and managing your own testing CoE
- Managed Testing Service (MTS), which includes end-to-end fully tailored testing services at an enterprise or program level
- Customized phased approach to transform traditional testing into a managed/co-managed testing CoE model
Innovative engagement models assuring business value:
- Benefit-driven Testing CoE and Managed Testing Models
- Flexible Testing Model (Core Team/Flex team)
- On Demand Testing (Unit-based /Outcome-based/TaaS)
- Service enablers and accelerators for test strategy and planning, test design, test execution, test reporting, and service-level metrics-based governance