Digital E3 experiences (emotionally empathetic experiences) are delivered to consumers, employees, and partners over web, mobile, social media, and newer channels like messaging platforms.
User-centric design, personalized interactions enabled by Analytics, and use of technologies like Natural Language Processing are at the heart of Digital E3.
Some the key business outcomes of Digital Experience offerings include:
- Customer Loyalty
- Retention and Repurchase Intentions
- Brand Awareness and Advocacy
- App-stickiness and Customer Engagement
- Operational Efficiency
- Employee Engagement
We deliver digital experiences through:
- User Experience Offerings: Rooted in user-centred research, cognitive psychology, visual design, design thinking, our user experience framework seeks to deliver emotionally empathetic experiences to end users at two levels:
- User Experience Assessment: To enable customers to identify the gaps between business, users, and technology and further help them to build a design strategy/roadmap for an existing or a new product
- User Experience Design: To create a consistent and seamless framework to support overall user experience by designing digital touchpoints
- Omni-Channel Offerings:
- Portal Development: To provide development and maintenance services to implement multi-channel portal solutions that deliver personalized content and experience
- Mobile App Development: To provide mobile app development & maintenance services to help customers develop consumer and enterprise mobile experiences