To keep pace with changing market conditions, organizations need business applications that are highly flexible and easily accessible to internal and external stakeholders. A large majority of business applications in organizations run on legacy systems. These increasingly aging systems like Mainframe host-based systems define and control a majority of business processes. However given the rate of change and frequent strategic reorientations, organizations are rebuilding or renewing their applications without sacrificing their core IT strengths or investments. These transformations consume millions of dollars and take years to implement. NIIT Technologies help renew applications without dismantling the existing IT infrastructure and re-invigorating existing investments.
- Application Re-engineering
- Application Migration
- Application Rationalization and Decommissioning
- Mature processes and methodologies assessed at CMMi Level 5
- Technology focused Centres of Competence (CoCs)
- Focused vertical/domain expertise – BFSI, TTL, Retail
- Domain specific testing frameworks