ICD-10 Coding and BPO
Healthcare industry is today challenged with a shortage of qualified and certified medical coders to enable transition to ICD-10. The challenge is even more acute for coding expertise on inpatient coding.
NIIT can help healthcare organizations in this challenge by providing skilled medical coders and analysts to provide coding support, data analysis, documentation and configuration.
Medical Coding Support
- Coding Support in setting new mappings – Our expert Coders help in creating new customized maps to fit in the policy requirements as per the compliance guidelines.
- Updates to policies – Provide help in updating policies on the basis of new mapping and updated annual codes.
- Creating Medical rules for processing – Create different rules as per compliance to prevent submission of claims with inconsistent mappings.
- Updates to Medical documentation with replacement of codes – Updates to Medical documentation as per the new terminology used in ICD-10.
- Updates to contracts and benefits data for health plans with ICD-10 codes – Updates to the benefits and contract data appropriate ICD-10 or range of codes.
- Configuration of pre-built contracts and templates in ICD-10
- Configuration of provider agreement and policies in ICD-10
- Configuration related to import, export and correction of ICD-10 fee schedules