COSYS - Cargo Handling Solutions
Cargo handling agents and carriers today faces varied challenges like managing costs, improving operational efficiency, and reducing loading errors, enabling faster and accurate information exchange and enhanced customer service.
COSYS is specifically designed to provide tailor-made e-freight compliant solutions to cargo handling agents and carriers. COSYS is a unique IP-based product that enhances ROI, delivers higher operational efficiency, and increases productivity at the cargo terminal.
- Offers cargo electronic data exchange messaging.
- Automates and simplifies cargo ground handling (CGH) while reducing paperwork and duplication of data. COSYS seamlessly integrates with all connected functions to reduce warehouse holding period, increase throughput, and prevent damage due to mishandling, thus enabling better monitoring and greater control over operations. It manages all CGH agents and airlines from one, consolidated front-end product.
- Monitors bottlenecks in workflow and improves service levels.
- Offers flexibility to operate in a multi-warehouse, multi-location environment.
The NIIT Technologies Advantage
- Increased cargo handling capacity
- Reduced cargo mishandling and loss
- Optimized unit loading
- Deployment of innovative and tested technology
- Powerful external interfacing framework
- Mission-critical and highly stable environment for 24x7 operations
- Real-time process monitoring
- Easy-to-use, versatile, and user-friendly solution
- Reduced dwell time
- High system availability
- Minimal manual processes and enhanced operations efficiency
Learn more about COSYS.
Power Ahead with Smart Cargo Management
Realizing the benefits of cargo systems requires new ideas that deliver more value. The “idea” is a smart cargo management system that automates and simplifies the cargo handling proces...
Developing a World-class Cargo Handling System for a Ground-Handling Provider
The Client, a premier ground-handling and in-flight catering service provider, associated with NIIT Technologies and developed a unique IP based platform called COSYS. The successful implementation...