The rise of global travelers, low-cost carriers and technology innovations is transforming the Travel and Transportation industry and majorly influencing travelers’ expectations. The developments in mobility, cloud and personalization through social media applications have revolutionized the overall customer experience and have compelled the industry leaders to maximize the value offered to the passengers in terms of transparency, product differentiation and multiple distribution channels. In such a competitive business environment, industry players need to improve sales and distribution, ticketing, operations and crew management, cargo, logistics and surface transport processes to help clients increase their customer intimacy, employee productivity and operational efficiency while reducing revenue leakage.
NIIT Technologies’ proven track record, deep focus and expertise help clients in the Travel & Transportation space to leverage technology to innovatively and cost-effectively enhance business productivity. Our digital strategy and innovative products offerings along with expertise in comprehensive frameworks resonates our corporate vision of “New Ideas and More Value” while maximizing customer responsiveness and efficiency by addressing clients’ operational costs and business challenges. Our extensive experience in working with leading carriers, airports, travel distribution and surface transportation companies across the globe have made us the “First Choice” for our clients. To add to this, our strategic partnership with industry leader in airline space – IATA – helps us to deliver insights and methodology that enables us to improve your business and growth graph.
Our solutions cater to the entire value chain of the following industries:
Why Partner with NIIT Technologies
- Proven expertise in the global TTL (Travel, Transportation & Logistics) industry while enabling $50 billion transactions through e-commerce
- Strong technology partner with more than 15 delivery centers and over 8000 employees enabling 37% of revenues from the TTL vertical.
- Providing transformation services and integrates IT, BPO and infrastructure services to deliver innovative IT solutions
- Providing cloud based offering to minimize cost of ownership and benefitting over 100 TTL clients across the globe
- Enabling over 50 airlines and more than 10 cargo ground handlers including the world’s busiest airport.
- Ensuring proven dual-shore execution providing considerable cost optimizations
- Continually innovating and developing newer solutions for our clients with the help of our industry partnerships and experience