The rise of low-cost airline carriers, increasing surface cargo volumes, and technological innovations are transforming the Travel & Transportation industry. Travellers’ expectations — including personalized products and services — are evolving in parallel with increased mobility. The Travel & Transportation industry needs to maximize the value it offers to customers and passengers in terms of transparency, product differentiation, and multiple distribution channels. They need to optimize processes in sales and distribution, ticketing, operations and logistics to increase customer engagement, employee productivity, and operational efficiency while reducing revenue leakage.
NIIT Technologies has a proven track record and a distinguished level of expertise in the Travel & Transportation space that can help you use technology to enhance business productivity in innovative, cost-effective ways. With our digital strategy for Travel and Transportation enterprises, and innovative products and frameworks (COSYS, QOSMOs, MonaLisa Suite, TravelMate and Fleet Management System), we address your operational costs and business challenges, in a way that is most beneficial to your business goals. Our corporate vision, New Ideas, More Value, is reflected in all of our engagements with leading carriers, airports, travel distribution companies, and surface transportation companies worldwide where we deliver domain capability and customer value. Our strategic partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) has also helped us deliver insights and methodologies that increase your business growth curve.
Our solutions in the following industries drive improvements across the value chain:
Why Partner with NIIT Technologies
- We have a proven global expertise in the Travel & Transportation industry, enabling $50 billion in e-commerce transactions
- We have more than 15 delivery centers with a workforce of more than 8000 IT professionals, enabling 37 percent of Travel & Transportation revenues
- Innovative IT solutions through transformational services alongside the integration of IT, BPO, and infrastructure services
- Our cloud-based offerings are used by more than 100 Travel & Transportation organizations worldwide
- We enable more than 50 airlines and more than 10 cargo ground handlers, including the world’s busiest airport
- Our proven dual-shore execution delivers significant cost optimizations
- We continuously develop innovative solutions for our clients, leveraging our industry partnerships and experience