The rise of low-cost airline carriers, increasing surface cargo volumes, and technological innovations are transforming the Travel, Transportation & Logistics (TTL) industry. Travellers’ expectations — including personalized products and services — are evolving in parallel with increased mobility. The TTL industry needs to maximize the value it offers to customers and passengers in terms of transparency, product differentiation, and multiple distribution channels. They need to optimize processes in sales and distribution, ticketing, operations and logistics to increase customer engagement, employee productivity, and operational efficiency while reducing revenue leakage.
NIIT Technologies’ has proven track record and expertise in the TTL space that helps clients use technology to enhance business productivity in innovative, cost-effective ways. With our digital strategy for Travel and Transportation enterprises, and innovative products and frameworks (COSYS, QOSMOs, MonaLisa Suite, TravelMate and Fleet Management System), we address clients’ operational costs and business challenges. Our corporate vision “New Ideas, More Value” is reflected in all our engagements with leading carriers, airports, travel distribution companies, and surface transportation companies worldwide where we deliver domain capability and customer value. Our strategic partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) has also helped us deliver insights and methodologies that raise your business growth curve.
Our solutions in the following industries drive improvements across the value chain:
Why Partner with NIIT Technologies
- We have proven global expertise in the TTL industry, enabling $50 billion in e-commerce transactions
- More than 15 delivery centres and more than 8000 employees, enabling 37 percent of TTL revenues
- Innovative IT solutions through transformational services and integration of IT, BPO, and infrastructure services
- Our cloud-based offerings are used by more than 100 TTL organizations worldwide
- We enable more than 50 airlines and more than 10 cargo ground handlers, including the world’s busiest airport
- Our proven dual-shore execution delivers significant cost optimizations
- We continually develop innovative solutions for our clients, leveraging our industry partnerships and experience