Today's world is better connected with faster, efficient and greener modes of transportation. Rising competition has shifted the focus to customer experience while constantly improving revenue streams and optimizing operational costs. Over time the role of Information Technology has transformed from running the business to supporting strategic initiatives of organizations in the travel and transportation industry. Organizations need to optimize processes in sales and distribution, operations and logistics to enhance customer experience, improve employee productivity, and increase operational efficiency while reducing revenue leakage.
NIIT Technologies has proven track record and expertise to deliver technology solutions that enhance business productivity in innovative and cost-effective ways. Focused offerings such as digital services and application portfolio rationalization consulting, and innovative products and frameworks (for Cargo Ground Handling, In-flight Catering, Revenue Accounting , mCommerce etc.), enable us to address industry-specific pain points for our clients. Our corporate vision “New Ideas, More Value” is reflected in all our engagements with leading airlines, airports, travel distribution companies, and surface transportation companies worldwide as we deliver technological capabilities coupled with our domain knowledge to unlock value from IT investments. Our strategic partnership with industry bodies such as International Air Transport Association (IATA) has helped us keep our clients ahead of the curve by delivering solutions based on industry insights and methodologies.
Our solutions in the following industries drive improvements across the value chain:
Why Partner with NIIT Technologies
- We have a proven global expertise in the Travel & Transportation industry, enabling $50 billion in e-commerce transactions
- We have more than 15 delivery centers with a workforce of more than 8000 IT professionals, enabling 37 percent of Travel & Transportation revenues
- Innovative IT solutions through transformational services alongside the integration of IT, BPO, and infrastructure services
- Our cloud-based offerings are used by more than 100 Travel & Transportation organizations worldwide
- We enable more than 50 airlines and more than 10 cargo ground handlers, including the world’s busiest airport
- Our proven dual-shore execution delivers significant cost optimizations
- We continuously develop innovative solutions for our clients, leveraging our industry partnerships and experience