The current IT landscape calls for Government bodies to improve and develop their IT infrastructure and initiative. The bodies include the Central government, State government, Local government bodies and related entities (including Central Banks, Municipalities and Panchayats). The trend shows budget inclination in the areas of e-Governance and citizen centric applications. This is seen as a step to increase connectivity to the masses, simplify management of state/local resources and facilitate transparency. Hence, Governments now look at consolidation, virtualization, shared services, use of non-proprietary solutions and other cost-cutting actions.
NIIT Technologies agile and robust solutions and services models has been adding value to Government establishments in their numerous IT initiatives within multiple domains for over two decades. The solutions offered are custom-designed and are based on deep domain expertise and technology capabilities, which address the unique and challenging needs of major Government organizations. Our delivery models has improved delivery-efficiency, saved costs, reduced wastage and brought about transparency in processes. We have vast experience of complex e-governance projects around the world.
We have been recognized and rewarded for the excellent programs and initiatives we have executed. “Intranet Prahari”, Our most prestigious execution, has won many accolades like the Skoch Digital Inclusion “Best Process Automation”, e-Gov “Best G2G initiative of the year 2012”.
Why partner with NIIT Technologies?
- Wide experience and deep understanding of government processes
- Strong credentials in successfully delivering large IT (pan India) projects, on-time, across the government domains
- Multi-location end-to-end system integration project experience
- 24x 7 helpdesk facilities for maintenance & support
- Long-term engagements with key customers in the government
- Complete life cycle program-management: strategy-design-build-support
- Process & solution effectiveness improved efficiencies
- Robust domain expertise & technical capabilities
- Risk reduction: driven by depth of experience
- Intense project management focus
- Streamlined & improved operational efficiencies
- Increased productivity
- Greater internal-control
- Higher Transparency Levels
- Lower cost of operations
- Enhanced efficiencies through online data availability
- Improved user experience
- Timely and effective decision making capabilities
- Better information management