Insurers face multiple challenges today—new regulations, a millennial customer base, and the speed-to-market of innovative solutions, all creating the need to refresh core systems and drive the effective use of big data. NIIT Technologies, with deep and enduring relationships with global insurance players across geographies and over two decades of experience in providing a range of technology services, offers an entire suite of IT, BPM, and digital services that caters to the evolving needs of the insurance industry.
We help insurers modernize legacy systems, leverage digital legacy integration services, reengineer business processes to enhance business agility, improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and improve margins, thus injecting new efficiencies into their systems, helping them monetize new channels, and preparing them for changing business imperatives.
Our subject matter experts have deep domain experience in delivering solutions across different platforms and technologies, ranging from the tried and tested to the upcoming. With over 50+ global clients, we provide end-to-end services and solutions, including legacy support and maintenance, legacy modernization, predictive analytics, portals, mobile apps, and the Internet of things across the following segments:
Our flagship product AdvantageSuite, catering to the property and casualty and reinsurance and large commercial segments, includes components like:
- Navigator: New-age policy administration system
- Exact: Catastrophic risk exposure management system
- Acumen: Enterprise data warehouse system
Our services include:
- Application development, support, and maintenance
- Core system replacement and support
- Platform consolidation
- End-to-end testing (functional, non-functional requirements, mobile, etc.)
- Digital services (portal development, analytics as a service, mobile app development, and testing)
- Infrastructure management services
- Full spectrum of ITO-BPO-managed services